Are you considering a bathroom remodel or other home improvements?
Installing custom-cut glass in homes or for furniture for over 35 years, Olathe Glass & Home Decor is Kansas City’s preferred custom glass provider. From custom-made glass shower doors and shower cubicle installation to window replacement, custom-cut glass table tops, cabinet glass to mirrors cut. With a simple flat polished or pencil cut edge to bevel-cut edges. Whatever your custom-glass needs, Olathe Glass provides the best selection with the best service.
Though your shower door options might be exciting, your choices can become overwhelming. Below are some options you’ll want to consider while preparing for your shower door installation:
- • What thickness of glass do you want for your shower doors?
- • How do you want the edges of your glass cut?
- • What type of shower hardware do you want? Click here to view some of the shower door hardware we offer.
- • What kind of hardware finish will compliment your bathroom design? Click here to view several of our hardware finish offerings.
- • Do you even WANT much hardware?
- • Do you want your shower door framed? Or do you prefer the frameless shower door? Click here for some of our thoughts on frameless shower doors.
- • Do you want clear glass shower doors, or do you prefer a textured glass shower door? Or, perhaps you would like a colored glass shower door?
- • Are you wanting a contemporary look for your shower enclosure, or do you prefer the traditional shower door?
- • Perhaps you want a completely original and unique glass shower enclosure and would like to consider elegant cast glass shower doors to truly bring life to your bathroom or home project.
At Olathe Glass & Home Décor, our shower door and glass installation specialists can discuss your options and help you decide which shower door enclosure works best for your bathroom and meets all of your needs.
FREE estimates provided
Whether you are located in Olathe, or in a nearby surrounding Kansas City area, our shower door and enclosure specialists will come to your home and provide a free estimate for your shower door enclosure or bathroom renovation. Our bathroom remodel specialists will discuss your options of replacing your current bathroom enclosures or upgrading to one of our gorgeous shower enclosure options. From simple swing doors and sliding shower doors to custom designed multi-panel shower units with notched panels and butt-glazed shower enclosure corners.
Regardless of your choice in bathroom renovation options, rest assured that the shower door specialists at Olathe Glass & Home Décor will provide the highest level of experience at the most reasonable price. We encourage you to call or stop by our store to chat with our glass installation professional. We are located in the heart of Olathe. Click here for our contact information and a map to our store.
Our shower doors and enclosures include heavy glass hinges and hardware available in chrome, brushed nickel, and oil-rubbed bronze finishes. Other hardware finishes available as an upgrade include: brilliant gold, satin gold, satin chrome, white and antique.
Below are just a few examples of our custom shower door and bathroom enclosures:
Shower Door Finishes
At Olathe Glass & Home Decor, we offer the finest quality shower enclosure products, the best design, materials and mechanical function for your bathroom construction or remodel needs.
Our shower enclosures are available in a variety of finishes including chrome, brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze. Other hardware finishes available as an upgrade include: brilliant gold, satin gold, satin chrome, white and antique. or you can choose from an assortment of custom powder-coated colors. Most units are available with clear, rain or obscure glass, or with a host of custom glass options. Contact us for a complete list of what’s available.
Shower Door Hardware
At Olathe Glass & Home Decor, we offer the finest quality bathroom construction products with the best design, materials and mechanical function for your bathroom renovation needs. Our shower door hardware will not fade or wear off. Our shower enclosures are available in a variety of finishes including chrome, brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze. Other hardware finishes available as an upgrade include: brilliant gold, satin gold, satin chrome, white and antique. or you can choose from an assortment of custom powder-coated colors.
Below are our some of our shower hardware choices. Each are available in the different finishes shown above. Contact us for a complete list of what’s available.
Looking for tips on how to keep your glass shower doors clean? Click here for some ideas!