Glass Shower Doors Cleaning Tips
Glass shower doors are beautiful when they are clean. A high-quality glass is easier to keep clean, so keep that in mind when choosing your glass shower door installation company. At Olathe Glass, we take pride in quality glass and shower hardware.
How can you keep your glass shower doors clean?
- A shower squeegee, easily found in most department or discount stores, are a perfect companion for your glass shower doors. Simply keep the squeegee handy and, after showering, quickly go over your glass shower doors with the squeegee to help prevent water spots.
- After you shower, wipe your glass shower door dry with a towel.
- A mild detergent diluted in water can also help to keep your glass shower door looking new.
- Mr. Clean's magic eraser can help clean water spots from your glass shower door.
- Rain X on your glass shower doors is also a popular solution to help prevent water spots.
- A good micro-fiber cleaning cloth works well for build up on your glass shower.
- Always rinse and wipe your shower fixtures after cleanup!
What NOT to do:
- Avoid abrasive sponges or cleaners, as they can scratch your glass shower doors.
- Some cleaners contain harsh chemicals so be mindful of allowing cleaners to 'soak' on the surface.